Saving Lives From Overdose...By Extending a Hand of HOPE
“Being without a stable place during substance abuse recovery only increases the likelihood that these treatments will fail.”
– United States Interagency Council on Homelessness
Creating Opportunity for Choice Recovery Housing
IIT provides affordable, mainstream housing where people can be safely housed and motivated toward recovery at their own pace. We are a recovery-focused housing organization that service individuals who are actively seeking sobriety, while finding safety in an alcohol and drug free setting.
Recovery Housing Benefits
- Increase rates of employment, by up to 86% confirmed by multiple studies.
- Decrease substance use
- Decrease incarceration rates
- Increase income
- Increase family and social functioning
- Improve psychological and emotional well-being
- Increase quality of life measures
- Saves lives
- Laundry Facilities
- Game Room
- Workout Area
- COVID Sanitation Stations and Updates
- Computer Room
- Internet Wifi
- Air Conditioner
Click any image to see bigger.
House of Acts
Duplex unit, each side features 3 bedrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen, and bathroom.
House of Joseph